7 Apr 2009

Siivekkäät ... Winged ones

Koska nyt olen edelleen kaupungissa ja tänään pääsin taas lintuja kuvaamaan, vaikka sumuista olikin, koirien kanssa rannoilla pyöriessäni, niin laitetaanpa tänne vielä päivän lintukuvat ja pari sumukuvaakin.

As I'm still in town and I got to photograph birds again today whilst walking the dogs around the shores, I thought I would put some of the shots here of these wonderful winged creatures as well as a couple of images showing how foggy a day it was.


Tänään näin ensimmäiset Kanadan hanhet tälle vuodelle. Olivat vaan vähän turhan kaukana.
Today I saw the first Canada geese for this year. Unfortunately they were a little bit too far away.


Telkkä naaras järjesti pienen esityksen juuri sopivasti kun olin saanut kameran esille.
A female goldeneye arranged a small show just as I was ready with my camera.










Sorsatkin olivat kovasti lentävää sorttia tänään.
Mallards were also a lot on the wings today.


kaisloja ja sumua
Reeds and fog


Sumu meren yllä
Fog on the sea


If you are interested in what Helsinki is like then you are welcome to view my new blog Helsinki Daily

8 comments:

Kathryn Lantz said...

Hi! Thanks so much for you comment on my blog, and sorry for the late reply. The new meds (as great as they are) zapped my energy so even blogging was too much work. But now things are getting better every day! I love your photography! Excellent pictures. Photography is something i've always enjoyed myself, but unfortunately i have to take the time to learn how to use my camera first!
Thanks again,
Kat

hpy said...

Kaikki hienoja, mutta viides on lintukuvista suosikkini, ja viimeinen sumukuvista. Luontoa kauneimmillaan, ainakin sumuisena paivana.

Zilga said...

Olipas siinä railakas lähtö ja tyylikäs alastulo. Teilläkin on vielä järvet jäässä?, vai onko tuo sumukuva merenlahdelta. Tyylikkäät sarjat taasen olet kuvannut. Tuo lintujen liike minuakin kiehtoo.

George said...

You got beautiful pictures of birds on the wing. But I especially like your last picture -- it has a mystic quality to it.

Unknown said...

There goes again your beautiful bird photos. How could I not see them here. :( I'm jealous again LOL!

Unknown said...

Hi Tarolino, am back. I'm giving you another award, it's waiting in my blog, Go check it and I do hope you enjoy it.

Michele said...

Wonderful photos! I have also posted some Goldeneye but not as nice as yours, they were much too far for me, thank goodness for a good lens that was able to pick them up a little.
Keep up the beautiful work here!

Judy said...

Your photos are always wonderful! Maybe I will stop saying that, since it is such a given!
I like the photo of the reeds and the fog; the lines all work out to make it beautiful! I hope it is going onto a wall somewhere! And the goldeneye doing her dance!! That is just so funny!
I am hoping to stay caught up in the blogworld, now that the antibiotics are working, but that is what I said three weeks ago, when the last lot seemed to start working, and the three weeks before that...