26 Apr 2009

Elämä ympärillämme ... The life around us


Merirokkoja veden rajassa ... Barnacles at the waters edge


Vesimittarit ovat heränneet ... The pond skaters have woken up


Pelästytin rusakon kävellessäni ja hölmö otus alkoi juosta lähes kohtisuoraan minuun päin.
I startled up a hare on my walks and the silly thing started to run nearly straight at me.


Tässä näkyy että sen toinen korva oli pahasti halki. Mietin mikähän trauma jänistä on kohdannut. Ehkäpä koira tai kettu.
Here you can see that one of his ears was split in half. I wonder what trauma he had been subjected to. Perhaps a dog or a fox.


Räkättirastas puussa ... A field fare in a tree


Nuoret joutsenet lentävät siistissä rivissä rannan tuntumassa.
Young swans flying in a tidy row along the shore line.


Tässä onkin tutumpi hahmo tullut ihmettelemään mitä jännää se mamsi sieltä lammikosta löytää.
Here we have a more familiar figure come to see what mommy thinks is so interesting in that pond.



If you are interested in what Helsinki is like then you are welcome to view my new blog Helsinki Daily

6 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

You transported me to a world of relaxation, so peaceful!Mary Elizabeth @ Now and Then

Nana said...

Kiitos mukavasta keväisestä retkestä :)

Unknown said...

I love the photo with a reflection. so detailed and clear.

Judy said...

I love the photo of Ljuba's reflection!
I wonder that the hare would not have startled sooner with the dogs, or do you walk without them when you are taking photos?

George said...

Thanks for taking us along on your walk. You got some great captures.

Carrizo said...

Great rabbit photos