8 Feb 2009

Eläväinen ... A live wire

Asun ratsastustallien lähistöllä ja siksi blogissani ajoittain on hevostenkin kuvia. Kauniita kun mielestäni ovat nuo uljaat juoksijat.

I live close to some riding stables and so there is from time to time pictures of horses in this blog. They are so handsome these proud trotters.

Photobucket
Päivän jumppatuokio ... The daily excersize round

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mikähän voimainnäytöksen aikaansai ... What might have spurred this show of strength?

Photobucket
Naapurin lemmenparihan syynä siihen oli ... This neighbouring love couple was the reason for it.

Photobucket
Tässäpä heppasen mielipide moisesta hempeilystä ... Here's what he thought of such mushyness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tarolino.

My favorite is of cource "Love couple". I am a little bit romantic.

What comes to horses, I love them. Last summer my grand daughter got her first own horse. She is horse crazy. Of course I took many photos when she was riding. Those photos can be seen in my another blog called: "Photos from Finland".

This was very nice blog with adorable photos.

Best regards Matti.