22 Jun 2010

I decided to blow new life into this blog ...

and since we no longer live in the year 2009 I also changed everything about it - name and all.

Yes, I'm still live and kicking and have not forgotten about my dear hobby - photography.

I sincerely appologice to my finnish friends (if indeed I still have some after all this time - or any at all come to think of it) for concentrating only on one language from now on. Ie. english. In my lazyness I just find it simpler all round.

I really have no particular theme for this post (or for the blog in itself) so here I'll start with some random photos and collages of this and that

Photobucket
Inprisoned in a droplet

Photobucket
The inhabitant of the droplet web

Photobucket
The idyllic countryside

Photobucket
Our living garden

Photobucket
Summer friends in the garden

Photobucket
Drama in the nature

Photobucket
Beauty in nature

Photobucket
A family portrait

Photobucket
Filled with testosterone

Photobucket
Go away, I'm nesting here

Photobucket
A fairytail road

Photobucket
The sky is ablaze

Photobucket
The chinese pavillion

Photobucket
Mr Crane

Photobucket
Silver droplets

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The gardener's joys

Photobucket
The lights of my life

Here endeth this path of delights that I have crossed ...
Photobucket

on some of my travels ...

3 comments:

Linnea said...

I can see you haven't lost your knack for photography! These are all wonderful; so much variety but all beautiful! I enjoy seeing shots of Finland especially now that I am a Finnish citizen. I can't remember whether I told you the news or not. Anyway, welcome back. Sometimes it's good to take a break! Happy summer solstice too!

Tarolino said...

Oh no. You didn't tell me. How did this happen? I mean you don't live here or anything like that? Do you have dual nationality or something? Anyway glad to welcome you among us fellow finns :D

Ebie said...

Welcome back and I miss you!